The Combine Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Nice pictures Ryan. Is that an AWS or Keho? Looks like you got somebody to work for ya.

Take care,

Nathan

·
Registered
298 Posts
Man you hit a soft spot here with that stx. Man she's a bute especially with them tires. Is she an HD model? My cousin runs an HD model, but she gettin up in years. That AFX looks great too. Thanks for sharing these pics.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Its amazing how clean the equipment still is in those pictures. Our equipment is usually covered in dirt and dust time we even make it to the fields due to the roads, etc.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The 375 is just the standard model... And as for mud and dirt, well the combine and tractors sure aren't clean now. Those pics were close to the start of bean harvest.

Agcofan that is an AWS air reel

·
Registered
29 Posts
Quote:That is a 2020 series head.. 30 feet wide. The STX is a 375

Anyone,
I have never used a 2020, how does it compare to the 1020 when it is used for Soybeans only? I have never even seen a 2020.

THANKS !

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
From what ive read its not as good.....

its like a older style deere head as far as some of the design im told while the newer deere's are like the 1020 in some aspect's

we loved our 1020's and they had alot of age on them so i won't knock them

sure they had some weak points but they worked just fine

ive not heard from our dealer about anyone who switched and was just overly exicted in the difference...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts