The Combine Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if this pertains to everybody or just us rice farmers. Saw that there is an update on the grain tank augers on 8010's. Gonna put a hydraulic drive on the grain tank augers that will operate separately from the actual unload auger. My dealer wasn't sure if my machines would fall into the update though. Has anyone heard of this, and does anyone have a list of serial numbers that are getting the update?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Just for rice combines. Going on 2006 and newer I think. Also will go on either dealer inventory or original owners only I think, but not sure. The hyd system works great. It allows the vertical and horizontal auger to start 1 second before the augers in the hopper, thus helping stop jam ups. Also it has a shift feature that allows you to stop the hopper augers and still run the tube auger so you can clean out the unloader tube and still have 3/4 a hopper of crop. Your dealer has the serial numbers of the units they will update, they should be recieving the update kits any day now. Hope you get it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.