The Combine Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting second season with 8010 after major upgrades, but i still can't get the yield (bu/acre) or total weight to work on 600 pro monitor. Any ideas

·
Registered
560 Posts
Do you get any readings at all? What model year is your 8010? Do you get moisture readings? What software versions are installed in the display?

·
Registered
560 Posts
what is your flow sensor cal number (Toolbox > Yield)? What about your C values (Calibrations > Crop)? Have you verified that your flow sensor impact plate is in place and not damaged?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The number is 872. C 1 is at 140. The plate is plastic and I can't tell if it or sensor is damaged, it all looks like new!! I get bogged down with the tasks especially when we unload on the go and travelling at 5+ mph, 30 foot straight cut header and a bit of down crop. We have 5000 acres to do and just getting started so its important to keep the combine going!!

·
Registered
560 Posts
C1 is just the vibration constant (allows you to zero out the sensor to compensate for machine vibration). What are the C2 - C11 values?

·
Registered
4 Posts
our 8010 yeild monitor quite reading yeild when it had about 600 hours onit. we checked everything that our mechanic could think of , we finally replaced the grain flow sensor eventhough it did not look worn and it started working, it cost around 800 dollars if i recall

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
8010 is an 06. I am not sure of software but all upgrades have been done. When I have a full hopper of grain it reads 34 bushels!! I have done many tasks with no great change. Moisture is pretty well right on.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well long story short...Case tech spent 3 friggin hours at far end of field downloading updated software when we should have been flat out combining (as it rained next day). But it seemed to work as yields were fairly close after calabration..except I lost some of my settings on my "Runs 1,2,3,and 4" but thats what rainy days are for...reset everything. Why can't these combine be a bit user friendly and field ready!!!

·
Registered
560 Posts
You should be able to import your previous Run screen layouts from your data card, so you don't have to waste time manually entering everything again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts