The Combine Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ooohhh Deere
1,726 Posts
What’s “cut pump”?
Guessing that’s a phone auto correct.......

Anything to do with line disconnected is a broken wire somewhere.

These machines have notorious looms around the big gearcase on the back of the engine.

The wires will break right at the back of the plug and or the ribbed conduit will cut them inside where you can’t see it.

Follow and inspect any wires and plugs around the rotor drive solenoids and or valves.

Your dealer might have to point you in the right direction with a phone pic from one in their yard...........

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thanks I'll take a look. Can't be completely broke of because when I disengaged separator a reengaged it didn't come on again

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok says it's active weird thing is everything works and when I check the voltage graph it says 12.8 volts

·
Registered
280 Posts
I had a similar issue last year where my rotor would randomly cut out and it would throw an error message. I replaced the wire harness that goes to all the hydraulic solenoids on the main gearbox. It wasn't very expensive, but it wasn't a super fun job to do though. The dealer told me the same thing happened to another guy last year only after he rotor cut out it kicked back in again a few seconds later. The shock load blew up his main PTO gearbox, $60k in damage. I was pretty happy to replace that wiring harness at that point.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts