The Combine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New 8120 and whenever you move the top sieve it says that it is not in the commanded position. The warning continues to beep at you unless you restart the machine. Dealer has been trying everything and has put in several assists. Anyone else having this problem?

BTW already recalibrated the top sieve several times but does no good.

·
Registered
102 Posts
That error came up on me with my bottom sieve. I ended up finishing the year with it that way. In the winter I took the sieve out to pressure wash it. Then I noticed that a pin that the adjuster arm pivots on had broke. The only way to see it would be to have taken the sieve out. I know that this is your top sieve and you can see it move, but are both sides moving evenly. Hope this helps. Good luck

·
Registered
206 Posts
Agree with previous post. Some time ago we got the same error. the reason was when we lifted top sieve one hole higher at the and of machine (to get it steeper) we forgot to put the the arm connecting left and right sieves adjustment through a hole in in the support. We left it under it like it was when the sieve was in lower position. This is why the movement of this arm was restricted and right side sieve couldn't be open as wide as left side. Sorry for a long and detailed description. The point is that it was simple mechanical problem.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i've looked and everything mechanical works, the sieves move and everything its just when you adjust to a number in the cab, say 18 it will go up to 18 then the number will drop back down to 16 and so on. Sounds like a software issue to me but just didnt know if you guys have seen this.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Did you got any software updates? Seems like you have different soft versions in CCMm and monitor or RHM and they does not mach then combine starts to behave strangely

1 - 5 of 5 Posts