The Combine Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We were doing just over 7mph. The grain loss monitors were reading very low. I really like this combine so far. Plenty of power and nice to use.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Muddy the bottom sieve was open 13mm. Got to keep it open to get plenty of air through.

bundybear you weren't far off the mark. I am at Brookstead which is 80km S E of Dalby

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jdboy the frame has the roof array(antenna's ) for the Autofarm on it to get it up higher so there is no shadowing from the grain tank

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am using an old autofarm (AF5001) and was able to use the valve that comes on the combine and was able to use the wheel angle sensor that is in the steering ram. I don't know how this sensor works because all you can see is a wire coming out of the side of the ram.GPS Ag made an adapter cable to connect the Autofarm harness to the steering valve harness. Can't use a pressure transducer signal to disengage the autosteer because it senses pressure when you put the auger out or lift the reel. GPS Ag are supplying a sensor to fit to the steering column to disengage the autosteer. The sensor in the steering column that Case use won't work with the older Autofarms but I think it would work with an A5. The short version of all of that is it uses most of the stuff that comes on the combine.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts