The Combine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is nice, when a person ask how to set up his machine for beans, there is a lot of replies, although it is in the manual, when I ask something hi tech NO reply :mad:, is this still THE Forum to be?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What is the question? I run trimble centerpoint RTX. Never in an 8230, but I may be able to help.
The question was, is there Anny other things and settings I have to know about other than the setup in the ops manual, thank you

·
Registered
809 Posts
I read your post.

You running a Trimble steering setup in it?

Or a 372 receiver with rtx into the pro600/700 or what?

Maybe torn will check in here, he's the precision guy. He's mostly on the precision page on the AgTalk website, I'm no good with links to get you there, but Google will get you there.

On this website, the harvest forum website does have a technology/precision page, it doesn't get a lot of traffic but the posters here are pretty good.

·
Registered
4 Posts
We used to run a Trimble auto steer in our 8120 with an FM1000 display. Had no issues with it. Dealer installed it for us and it performed fine. Went to the Pro 700 in our 8230 because it was available from the factory. Still run the Trimble systems in al of our tractors and sprayers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts