The Combine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,975 Posts
Your right, they do look unusually long.
Also they don't have that garbage spout CNH's had last year.
There appears to be 2 different lengths of the first bolted section.
Good eye.

Don

·
Registered
69 Posts
Forgive me, i haven't really followed these new case ih models here recently. Can somebody please tell me what old models these new bines are replacing? I'd greatly appreciate it!

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
7120 8120 9120 if you look closely the spreaders are lower also they took the side sheilds off the rear frame slants upward for some reason to the new 8010 style axle. new unloader from the 8010 no more greasing or wore out elbows. they look great to me theirs a 1480 lurking inside each one. I have some more picts but none of the new rotary screen replacement

·
Super Moderator
3,975 Posts
Tony where are these sitting, can't tell if it's Grand Island?
Maybe North America combines will start getting power fold extensions.
Hope your right.

Don

·
Registered
14 Posts
I may sound dumb, but I am not around many late model machines, and this may have already been on the 2588's and 2577's. What i am talking about I noticed in the pic of the 5088, the bar/handle that is in front of the feeder jackshaft. It looks to me like a lever to attach the header to the throat without getting under the throat. Like I said, I am not around many late model combines so this may have already been available, this may not even be what I think it is. Does anyone know for sure? That is or would be a nice addition either way.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts