The Combine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,156 Posts
Graham, I am interestad to know where abouts in WA you are as I am from there too. Just guessing from what you have said I would say in the southwest somewhere. We are up in the northern wheatbelt. Hope all is well down there and harvest treats you well, good luck with the "new" machine.

steve

· Registered
1,156 Posts
Glad to hear things are looking good in the Quairading area, I guess on the whole things are good here to. definately wouldnt call it a wet year but the rain has come at the right time so I reckon we would be looking at slightly above average yields. Having said that some guys around the place are looking at huge crops, I just realised I havent said where I am, we are between Mingenew and Mullewa. We have just gotta hope that these guys from the USA can get their economy going and bring the value of their dollar up a bit then all will be good.

steve

· Registered
1,156 Posts
I had to have a laugh at the harvesting a power pole thing, I have heard of that a few times and nearly done it myself. Its not hard to do when your harvesting lupins and the wind is in the wrong direction.

steve

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.