The Combine Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
8850jd.
What Differentials does the 8850 run? Are they exclusive to J.D. or are they made by another manufacturer. They must have been quite a tough unit.
Lynas

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They were brought over from mining side of Deere, my brother looked it up as he works in Deere..

I want to spread the tires to cover 30 inch rows. Just wondering if I can move the mounting point out a little to make that happen... I know they are big but will be mounting saddle tanks on the front of the tractor, and need to know if it can handle it..
About the same weight of a heavy blade.. Just wondering

·
Registered
521 Posts
One tractor had 20.8. 42 rubber with triples the outside tires was the clamp on type it also has a blade on it in the winter. This one has broke both front axles The other one I had to fix just had duals it broke a rear axle.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I think both If I remember right the blade was like 18 or 20 ft wide it had bolt on extensions on both sides. He took the blade off for field work but still had the big mounting frame hanging under the unit. I would guess weighs 1500lbs or more

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.