The Combine Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He guys I saw today in farmmagazine a article about the new AFX 9010. They don't talk not to mutch about the new 9010 but they talk about 460 HP on the Engine and will be introduce I think on the farmshow here in the month off November (Agritechnica) in Hannover Germany. Greets CX driver

·
Premium Member
5,768 Posts
rumor is that a prototype 9010 is somewhere in Alberta. A salesman said that a Case Rep let it slip. There should be some production test mules by next year all over is the thought.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
seen a 8010 lookalike but no numbers on it running in barley south of calgary alberta, with two other 8010s with the model numbers on them, three days ago

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
I doesn't matter if Case puts a 5000HP jet engine in that thing, it still won't be able to unload as fast as a.....

...Wilson Hopper Trailer.

[ducks out of the room before the green guys get started.
]

-Lance

·
Registered
104 Posts
Its nice to see the Euro version but I dont want to note, these photos dont look anything like the others that were posted. Im not saying anyone is saying they are the same but just stating my opinion.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I don't care if you put 500 hp in a case or a deere, won't you have to increase cleaning a bit to pull away from where they are now, You can put more power in and pound more through but if you can't clean it, big deal.

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
a 8010 has so much cleaning area and elevator capacity, it can use the horsepower. I don't know if they changed the rotor any, but it might be the new ST rotor in it. CaseIH has always been ahead it rotor tech. probably something unexpected in it

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
i also second that the 8010 frame and seperator , and cleaning area could easly handle another 50hp, maybe more from what i seen

1 - 17 of 17 Posts