sold out no more combines for this season
may be some other EU markets has something to offer
Is it the same situation in NA?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello
I see there is some dealers in this forum. Is it any from EU? If some one has AFX9010 to offer I would buy them ( 1 or better 2)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep... what is gong to be next year and year after? shal we start to order machines 2 years ahead?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
unfortunately I need it for this season. may be in some south country's season starts earlier and (sorry guys) but I'm sure it is going to be some delays. so may be this is a chance to me

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
seems like it is hopeless.
And I "lucky" I got one 9010 by now rest of them coming to Europe mid of August. I still willing to buy one even in August if some of you doe need it for corn

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Aberdeen Scotland here....our 9010 came into the UK last week, hope to see it up here in Aberdeen this week....due to start winter barley harvest the week after. 9010 was orderd in Jan and i think we were lucky to get it, our old 8010 was sold 2 months ago and is now in Ireland....Would like to hear how the 9010 is getting on elsewhere in the world!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
60 9010 are here in the EU. 30 of the 9010 are sold in Denmark and around 30 7010-8010 and a few 2388.
Case IH sees a huge potential for precision farming techniques in Europa. Tht company has just installed an RTK network in Denmark.Comprising 65 base station, all Magnum, Quadtrac and combines go out auto-guidance ready to Danish customers

1 - 16 of 16 Posts