The Combine Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
I purchased a new suspension axle for my 9520T last fall and have used it a full season. There is no comparison in ride it improved the chatter on roads and the ride in the field is almost as good as the newer tractors with JD suspension. It is an ERA axle from Manitoba. I installed it myself, it is very heavy and would recommend you have a couple people around to help change it out. Takes about 4 to 5 hours to install. There is a great video on their website of axles in operation.

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
I think that is true the 9?30T's to to the 9???RT's have same suspension or at least similar, however there is no suspension at all on the 9?00T's and 9?20T's, they basically have a cast iron beam that pivots in the centre and bolts to the frame. With the ERA axle on these older units it basically provides a rubber cushion rather than solid metal mounting. Makes the tractor much more comfortable to operate.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.