The Combine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new to the case combines and i hope that i am in for a good relationship i was just wondering if the ac system will keep me reallllly cool on a 105 degree day i cant stand to be warm!!!

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
a/c system is okay, 60 degrees is as cold as they git, never did understand why couldn't have been 50 degrees, cab filters git dirty l/h side of machine behind platform going into cab, panel is easily removed for access, good luck, heck of machine, on a side note, on pro 600 monitor, don't recall whitch screen number 4or 5, will pull up engine, select, where is engine set at power rise or boost, select power rise, will give her max hp, scott.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks Scott i hope they work out everyone i have talked to said that they are a great machine.....we will soon find out

·
Registered
137 Posts
farmerjones- does the outside cab filter plug? I have seen where the outside filter did not fit tightly into the plastic housing and let dirt inside, plugging the recirculation filter. Replaced housing now outer filter is working.
Scott- power rise/boost is only selectable on 7120!

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
hydro100, yes you can select boost or power rise, seen 2010 machines that you could still select option, this was early 2010 9120's, can't say on 7120, never sold any around here 8010's gobs of them here, used to work for case dealer, scott.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts