The Combine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this 9120 a Blight Implement in Portage La Prairie Manitoba Canada. Looks nice. Also I saw this 1680 with what looks like the return coming right up to the feederhouse. Never seen that before. There were 2 1680s there with it like that. Was it an option or farmer modified?

Take care,

Nathan

·
Super Moderator
4,269 Posts
Farmer kit modified.
My uncle had that set-up on his 1482.
The idea was to even shoe load (mainly) and reduce grain damage.

Don

·
Super Moderator
4,269 Posts
A friend of mine who runs mostly CI and has 2 8010's hopes to get one this fall.
We hope to run it beside my 595.
We hope that. Not sure the dealer does.

Don

·
Registered
131 Posts
I would have to agree with Don on that system being farmer modified. I do believe it is based off of a kit you could get from case to get roughly the same result though.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Our 8010 comes off the line next week and I'm already wishing it was a 9120. The ladder on the 8010 is a total piece of crap. This ladder looks much better and I've never even seen it in person. 8010 ladder is the biggiest pile of junk I've ever seen. It may work okay in the factory, but pull it out into real world conditions and it was garbage.

·
Super Moderator
4,269 Posts
Hopefully the stars will align, you bet. I doubt you're alone in that thought.

And if stars don't align your still welcome.

Don

·
Premium Member
5,951 Posts
There's going to be one on the Dykun's farm here in Dauphin too. Agwest is most likely going to bring up a 9895, and I (think) a class 8 Deere will be there too.

Should be an interesting day!

Don, make sure to get some of your excellent pics when the Red vs. Yellow match happens!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Your 9120 is rated at 483hp @ 2100rpm with a power rise up to 523hp...without the possibility to switch it up like on 8010's.

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
We went to the lacombe harvest center the other day and I asked my wife If I should buy one of those new 595's. She said why, when you can drive a bubble bee combine for 5 years and then it will be faded the same color for less $$$. Women thinking I guess. Claas colors are way better.

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
9120 has 532 hp 20mph road speed with tracks. more than likely header lift cap. nicer color 9010's been doing very well against the 600's overseas I'm not concerned

1 - 20 of 28 Posts