The Combine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 2011 s77 and currently use an 8200 flex. Can't take it anymore and getting a 9250 to use from dealer. Do I need anything special or can I just hook up and go. Just asking so I don't forget to ask dealer

·
Ken Adams
1,357 Posts
At clinic last summer, instructor stated to make sure 9250 is set up for tires you are running on combine - height and angle of combine. apparently there is different skid shoes and maybe some other attachments needed. And Gleaner dealers are supposed to have all this info.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Thanks guys. I can't wait hopefully no more " blatttttttttttttf" of the slip clutch
Hate to tell you but just got a 2011 9250 for this year and my slip clutch went off more this year than the previous 2 years plus the auger slip clutch and the head and when you reverse these heads all the material sets on the center draper and don't go to the ends of the header like an auger and then it's impossible to start feeder without removing the round bale off the center belt.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Noted in previous post but make sure you remove divider in front of center draper. Otherwise draper should be a dream where auger head could give trouble in poor beans. Added air bar to one this year and that really make the setup a dream in about any crop or condition. There are wedge shims to tilt cutter bar back if desired plus option of high or low skids depending on your disired cut height and or how many rocks or rough terrain you have to deal with. Be carefull with low skids for it can turn into payloader if tilted to far forward. Needs good operator to prevent some awfull things

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.