The Combine Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
It's on an S97. The salesman told me they got it all sorted out with the drive speeds on the new 100 series heads for Gleaner. I think they had some problems with that on other brands as well in the past. As for the tilt function he never mentioned anything about it. Maybe it's all in the single point now with this new series. You have an FD75 right? Sounds like they made quite a few changes to this 100 series.

·
Registered
388 Posts
It's on an S97. The salesman told me they got it all sorted out with the drive speeds on the new 100 series heads for Gleaner. I think they had some problems with that on other brands as well in the past. As for the tilt function he never mentioned anything about it. Maybe it's all in the single point now with this new series. You have an FD75 right? Sounds like they made quite a few changes to this 100 series.
Yes I have FD75S. No doubt they have changed a lot of things on them,mine is a 2015. It only makes sense they would have all the wiring in the single point by now. Easy to do on a Gleaner.

·
Registered
165 Posts
You will have to run the wiring harness into the cab to run the tilt. The s9's don't have a separate switch anymore for the dynaflex controls. Underneath the right side where the fuses are there should be a spot to run the wires through the floor.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I'm a little lost in what you're saying. They don't have a separate switch for Dynaflex controls anymore?

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
No, they don't. You now set the pressure in the monitor, and the combine keeps it there, as I understand it. Also note no external gauge is needed.

I called my "go to guy" at A C McCartney and he gave me the scoop!

Attachments

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
There is still a separate switch for the header tilt fore/aft. But yes, adjustment for hydraulic down pressure on the sickle is done through the terminal display in the cab.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Should clarify better on my description, sorry. There are 2 buttons on the side console that do your header tilt so now you don't have to switch the rocker switch under the armrest to do one or the other. Pressure is set on the header page so no more holding a switch. I downloaded a fd1 opps manual and they don't mention what to do for tilt. They say to set the header configuration to powerflow so maybe when you do that a box pops up for the tilt part and it does the power wire on the adapter to allow you to tilt. I haven't had a fd1 on a gleaner yet, just the dynaflex. If you got the lateral tilt sensor's on your fd1 you can use auto tilt.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
I would think on the new FD1 series they would set it up through the single point like the DynaFlex so you could just use the buttons on the console. But I guess we'll find out.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts