The Combine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The problem with this 9500, is that it works perfectly for 2 or 3 hours, at least you think there is accelerated from 2500 to 2800 rpm and the throttle does not respond, I have to switch off, then I mark codes. first was the 37e and it will change in temperature sensor diesel, but continued failure, this day was the 41e and 45e codes ... No where to begin, if the injection pump or electrical failure .. Help me please .. and I have several days off work for fear that the engine shine ... thanks

also get a code before turning the machine that is SEU1, if I can help with this code .. thanks
serial combine 646080

·
Registered
778 Posts
SEV1 is the normal service reminder. Nothing to worry about. 41e is START SIGNAL MISSING. This most likely a problem with wire 107 of the engine harness. 45e is a problem with the engine speed sensors. Replace the one on the front timing cover first. If that doesn't fix it then it's likely the sensor in the injection pump on the main shaft. You have to send the pump to repair shop for this. Usually what happens is the main shaft bearings get loose and the tone wheel rubs on the sensor and buggers it up. Simple problem, expensive fix.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Where does wire 107 originate from and how it tested, continuity or voltage at pin 31 in the ECU? Also, is engine "missing" one of the symptoms because that's what my 9500 started doing then 41e comes up?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts