The Combine Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, all! New poster here. Getting pretty muddy in NC Mo. I have a '94 9500 RWA with 30.5-32 and 18.4-26 tires. When I get 3/4 loaded the rear tires want to sink in. Can I put 23.1 or 28L tires on the rear? The wheels are 8 bolt. Will the front wheeels from a 4400 or 6600 work? Will the rear end be too high to clean properly?

·
Registered
76 Posts
You can go as big as 28Lx26 You might want to also raise rear axle to lower bolt pattern to give tire clearance on left side of machine. These tires will solve your sinking problem. Best place you may try is Sikeston Mo There are several salvage places there and the best rim is off front of cotton picker or 95b combine. The bolt patterns are the same. Most of the time you can get rim and tire as a package with rice and cane tread. May be a little used, but for the money your best bet. D and S Salvage is where I would try first. Good luck in the mud!!!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
you will need the right rim, not just bolt circle. If it is not offset correctly, you will not be able to turn. On the 28L's you need a deep offset away from the motor, otherwise it will contact the axle when you steer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts