The Combine Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been having trouble with our 9500 with it bucking I figured it's something to do with fuel but, I've changed filters nothing hydraulic fluid good and air breather good anyone else have issues

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I would check the fuel flow maybe blow back into the tank to make sure a line isn’t plugged. I have also heard of the throttle solenoid giving grief

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would check the fuel flow maybe blow back into the tank to make sure a line isn’t plugged. I have also heard of the throttle solenoid giving grief
GREAT thank you and I'll definitely check into that I'll be heading to the farm here in a few

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Fuel filters... don't forget to check the upright screen in the bottom of the tank. Any chance it could be electrical? The multipin connector down behind the batteries will kill the engine if it goes bad.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes did that check everything out so I did what farmshop said and started with electric and I've replaced 4 sensors dealing with the fuel so I'll be starting on the expensive ones today thank you all for helping

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't think it is that but that thought has crossed my mind it's weird cause it'll operate perfect until the outside temp starts to rise I did unhook the fuel temp sensor solenoid but it didn't help still continued to buck than shut off

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I would look into the fuel shut off and throttle solenoids and maybe find a way to bypass them and see if it stays running

·
Registered
280 Posts
I would check the two relays next to the batteries. Had a 9500 intermittently shut off in warmer weather. Found one of the relays was weak and would trip out. Only way o found out was to measure across the two large terminals. On the bad one the voltage was half the other.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts