The Combine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is our smallest combine we run, and I was wondering what is the biggest corn and grain header I can put on it. My dealer wasn't very helpful with this issue (thats probably because he knows I will not buy my header off of him).

· Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: 9560 STS

Yeah we are running a 693 corn and a 630 hydra flex. I want to bump my grain header up to a 635 but I know it won't be able to handle it, and I really don't want to be dropping the header on the trailer everytime we move feilds either. We run a 630 down the road right now, and that is very tight in some areas. And as far as corn header I think I'm going to trade in my 693 for a 893. I have to see what it is going to cost me, beucase I don't know if its going to be worth it for two rows, and plus this combine is going to be 2 years old this summer, so it will be the next one to trade in, which will probably be in a year.

· Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: 9560 STS

We are getting 60 bpa to probably 75-80bpa. and we have never had a problem with it yet. I will ask the guy that runs it at what speed he runs it at, and if he ever has had any problems with it, but as far as I know, he has never said anything to me about having problems. I usually run the 9860

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.