The Combine Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning. Is there anybody out there that has had trouble with 9560rt not shfting past 7th gear? When we start tractor a steering system failure comes up. Redundancy loss due to component fault. Vehicle with restricted function.
Have had JD out and we replaced a ECU and a couple pressure switches but still keeps happing. Mechanic is getting frustrated and so are we.

Any help or suggestions greatly appreciated. Have a good day all.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I had this fault code come up this morning as soon as I started out. As soon as I got to the other headlands and turned I was able to shift up to 10th gear. Very frustration when these electrical gremlins act up. This is on a 9510r tractor. I wondered if this was oil temperature related. It was -4 c in the morning. I am from Southern Manitoba.
Also might have been air in the hydraulic system. Let me know what you find. thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had this fault code come up this morning as soon as I started out. As soon as I got to the other headlands and turned I was able to shift up to 10th gear. Very frustration when these electrical gremlins act up. This is on a 9510r tractor. I wondered if this was oil temperature related. It was -4 c in the morning. I am from Southern Manitoba.
Also might have been air in the hydraulic system. Let me know what you find. thanks
Good afternoon. We put a new pressure sensor on the steering hydraulic block top right senor of 3. did this earlier but we didnt realize there 4 different ones. they all look the same but sense different pressures. Its up and running now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts