The Combine Forum banner

9600 unloading auger

9K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  scott 
#1 ·
I have a little problem. The front right hand tire went flat this winter sitting on the pole shed. When the tire went flat the caused the unloading auger to go up and hit the rafter and bent the heck out of the auger. It is beyond trying to straighten out, just wondering how to go about taking it off and replacing it.

Discussion starter · #3 ·
ya auger is bent to. The rafter caught the very end of the auger and I am guessing that it is bent down 8-10 inches. It kinked about halfway to the elbow, pretty much right in line with the front of the engine. I figured that the flighting had to timed but didnt know how to do it.

Discussion starter · #8 ·
I was going to turn it into my insurance, but I have a coule claims on there from the last 2 years that add up a few bucks that I am not sure that I want to turn it in, I just might eat this one. I have a nieghbor that had a 9600 burn up last year and he bought it back from his insurance so he said he would give me a he!! of deal on it and then I would just do it myself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.