The Combine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I was trying to cut the mud holes out and suddenly code 32E appears on the corner post and the engine shuts down. Tried to restart, but it just cranked over. I have checked all the electrical breakers and power to everything and it all checks OK. I have good fuel to the inj pump but a very low volume coming out. Only notice fuel discharge out of two lines. I have come to a conclusion that the inj pump has an internal problem. I would very much appreciate any feedback on this code.
Thanks in advance.

kscutter

·
Registered
45 Posts
check inj. pump plug(s) for corrosion and check ecu plug, according to yr and serial it will have dif. plug-ins at the pump, if pump connections look good then look at the ecu connections and make sure they don't have the green corrosion on any of the pins, if they are real bad you may have to replace the pins. gl

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Per the tech manual, 32E is the rack actuator circuit. The problem was found at the X12 connector. This is the one behind the fuel inj pump. found a pin that was extremely loose. Repaired the pin and reconnected and it ran great. I did have to remove the oil filter housing to get to the connector.

Thanks for the replies.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts