The Combine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about purchasing a 625f to put on a 9610. What new hardware is required? How much will it cost for the new hardware ? Is the newer header worth the money over an older 925, not full finger? Hope everyone is getting along good with the harvest. Drove through alot of eastern and central Arkansas today and yesterday and wow there's alot going on over here. Barely any corn harvested in Tennessee. I'm sure things will have changed when I get home. Thanks for the answers guys.

·
Registered
65 Posts
If you still have the sprocket ends on your header drive there is an adaptor to change to the splines. Then if you do not have the single point hook up you will either have to pt the single point on the machine or change the header over to multi-point. I put an corn head on my 9600, and that is what I had to do. I chose to convert the header over to multipoint rather than convert the other heads to single.

·
Registered
400 Posts
there are some conversions that need to be done to the combine as well. when all said and done it takes about $4000 in parts. for both the combine and head.
in my opinion it is worth every penny. the 600F's are a lot better than the 900's

·
Registered
1 Posts
put a 630f on my 9600. splined drive shaft couplers, multi point or single point, cheaper to change head, but single point is nice. add hydra flex control and gauge. feeder house lift hooks. "headsight" control for header height sensors 600 series head is worth converting combine

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm doing the same thing about....putting a 630 Hyraflex on a 9610. I'd like to convert the combine to single point. I called Lankota and they won't have the kit till next year. I saw where someone got the bundle kit from Deere for a 9750 STS BH 84207, Will that work on a 9610? Deere wants $1117 for that kit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts