The Combine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,526 Posts
the buzzer IS thatbad...lol...if u have ever combined by your self and have to go from the swath to to the grain truck...u will go nutts....lol...just like if you are unloading and you want 2 get off to have a leak the unloader shuts off......if u r operating a combine u should b capable of remembering simple tasks....combine manufacturers must have adopted the mother state law.....they r in charge of everything we do....buzzers r fine when the walkers....return etc plug.....but this is BS

· Registered
1,526 Posts
have only done peas so i can't really comment on fuel consumption....but i don't think the chopper works as good as the JD wide spread (not redekop)on my old 9600. doesn't seem to spread as far. there again the true test will come when i get into long wheat straw

· Registered
1,526 Posts
attt. wts owners...check feederhose slip clutch and make sure it is tight...i lost clamp or whatever jd calls it and lost a day combining.only thing holding clutch on was chain. clutch is different than 9600 or sts models

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.