The Combine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed a GS1 into our 9670 for mapping and it will not work. It does not seem to recognize that the feederhouse is down in order to start. No beep and on the gs1 display record stop height reads 50. and will not change. OK not a problem, worry about it another day, but now I unplug and will just watch the command center monitor but it will do nothing just dashes. Any ideas. There are farms and fields entered.

PS. I am using a garmin gps, but position data seems fine and it worked on the 9650 before it.

·
Registered
167 Posts
i think i may have had this same problem, it was something not setup with the start recording height in the command center, I think I may have had to reboot the whole machine before it started to work too, im not sure but it sounds like about the same issue.?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got this reply on another forum and think it is cured but can't run to tell for sure. "We got ours fixed and I will see if I can help you any. We came from a 9500 so we had to get harvest doc (which it sounds like u already have). We then had to update all of our software. But you dont want to update and reprogram the moisture sensor. Our rep did that and it killed our moisture and yield on the command arm with the GS1 unplugged too. I dont know if you have done this or not but if you have then you need to call a technition and tell him to put the 70 series software for the moisture sensor back on it. We did that and after it was all said and done it works great. Need anymore help just ask and I will see if I am able to help."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts