The Combine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All lights work properly.

When I move the turn signal whether to use turn signal or to turn on field light on side of hopper I get ........

Lighting System - Hazard Problem
Right turn indicator
cc# 597

Also the yellow exclamation is on.

Dealer wants to send a service truck to check it out and there's no way I want to pay to have them do something that is probably easy to fix.

Any ideas where to start looking ?

·
Registered
94 Posts
What is the actual code. It will be in the top right corner of the ADU. It will have a three letter code with a bunch of numbers like CCU 1235.04 or something like that. With that I can help.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll have to take another look as soon as I get a chance, I thought cc 597 was the error code number.

Thanks for the reply !!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Looking through diagnostics it could either be the CAB controller or the Power module. Is the machine still under warranty? I have a good power module I could sell you for hald the cost of a new one if that is what it is.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Problem solved. Mouse chewed through harness under metal plate which is under floor mat in cab. The wire was the one that senses whether the lights are working.

This was something that showed up on the last day of harvest last year and forgot about until now getting combine ready for this year. Which is why I hadn't suspected a mouse with the constant use. Not like when it sets all year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts