The Combine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this site and just wondering if anyone has had issues with soybeans, corn, and wheat getting into fan housing and falling onto step on left side of fan. I am also getting build up with chaff material mixed with beans on top of rotor above concave.thx

·
Registered
3 Posts
Firstly I wound agree to check the concave and sep black covers are installed correctly. I often see the tops of them not installed correctly. If they are not tight to get pin in they are wrong.

As for the grain in cleaning fan. There is a suction tube at the top rear of the fan housing with slots in it. If you have ever failed the chafer frame arms, bearings, it can throw too far forward and bend or damage under the auger bed in front of pre cleaner a bolted panel that runs across the machine. You can tell as there is chaff and grain in that hole under the auger bed. The fan sucks it's off the per cleaner. I am not 100% on 70 series but the 50 series had a rubber seal in there as well. Good luck I hope this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.