The Combine Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 9760 engine keeps cutting out. Can be combining along and all of a sudden will just drop rpms and just about die out. Actua;;y has died out. It did this to me b4 but I changed fuel filters and was good again. I changed them this time was good for half an hour or so then was doing it again. I just replaced my alterantor is it possable coulld have burnt out sensor or something? AOO1347 7 code comes up. Do they have any pump trouble on these? its an 8.1 with a denso pump. Had a 9600 that did the same thing and that was the pump

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
we have a 8320 and a 7010 had the same touble and it was the little filter on the end of the suction pipe blocked on the 8320 and on the 7010 was the breather nearly sucked the tank flat.

·
Registered
109 Posts
My 9610 did that in wheat this year the line before the filters was plugged blew air in the line back to the tank has not done it again

·
Registered
1 Posts
having the same issues.

I am having the same issues on our 9750. Was wondering what your problem ended up being????

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
If it drops to its base idle and holds steady withought any load it's likely the board under the armrest in the cab.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Gday chash, Browny here.On the 50 series they had a mesh filter inside the tank right at the bottom, of all the places to put it that would be the worst. The first place all the $#%* goes is that mesh, you can blow air back down the line, otherwise you pump the fuel out ,take that mesh out and have a changable mesh filter on the side of harvester under step/radiator . It was suppost to be a upgrade that dealers did. Hope this helps. Chears

·
Registered
632 Posts
I had a problem like that with our 9660 and it was caused by the fuel tank strainer not been located properly it can look ok through the plastic bowl if its in upside down or half in it will let stuff in. There is a elbow with a valve that goes to the big fuel filter that can get debris in it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
mine did the exact same thing, i would be 99% sure its the little filter in the bottom of the tank were you cut the fuel on an off stoped up. i had to drain a full tank out of a line into a little tank an unscrew that cut off valve an clean the bottom of the tank out an i left the filter out bc it has that other filter on the outside before it goes up to the motor.

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Which model is this? 9750 as you listed in the title, or 9760 as you listed in the problem narration / description?
If 9750 - I'd suspect the armrest circuit board...
OTOH- if it is a 9760 - more likely the fuel tank inlet filter.
Let us know what fixes the problem.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Speaking from experience, it doesnt cost much to back blow the fuel lines before dumping a bunch of money into unnecessary parts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts