The Combine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finished wheat harvest in July with no issues , just switched over to Milo and cannot get separator to engage.have power in and out of separator switch in cab which goes into circuit board but no power to hydraulic solenoid in engine compartment at separator valve.would this go thru seat switch since header clutch does , unable to obtain wiring diagrahm in case circuit has other switches or relays to check. Any help greatly appreciated former gleaner operator and wish I still was!

·
Registered
675 Posts
Finished wheat harvest in July with no issues , just switched over to Milo and cannot get separator to engage.have power in and out of separator switch in cab which goes into circuit board but no power to hydraulic solenoid in engine compartment at separator valve.would this go thru seat switch since header clutch does , unable to obtain wiring diagrahm in case circuit has other switches or relays to check. Any help greatly appreciated former gleaner operator and wish I still was!
The cab controller behind the seat!!! any other funny stuff going on with switches? I had the same thing couldnt engage sep changed switch first but it was the controller!! this was a 9770 though!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.