The Combine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In 2003, Canadian Specials. They were like a 9860 without the big unload auger and 60's changes.

·
Registered
778 Posts
They had the same rotor drive sheaves and belt as the standard 9750, not the bigger ones like the 9860 so they tend to be harder on belts. But if you have the newest part number of belt, they are quite strong and all but eliminated this problem.

I guess these machines were kind of a predecessor to the 9860 Premium, which is also a Canadian-only machine. We're so priveledged with all the special edition models...

·
Premium Member
2,229 Posts
Does anybody have some infos about 9750s with the big 12.5 l engine?When did Deere release those combines?Did they offer those machines only in canada?All kinds of input is welcome,
Thanks,
Hans

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have to say I was never aware of the 12.5L in the 9750. As far as 9860 Premiums go, there are a number of those in our area (ND), I think it shows them in JD literature also when they were new. Has anyone ever seen a 9750 with a big unloading auger? There was one for sale at Amundson's in Elbow Lake, Mn. Called the salesman, he said there were a handful made.

·
Registered
514 Posts
The 9750 canadian special was deere's r&d project for the 9860 there are quite a few up in northern saskatchewan that i know of.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts