The Combine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a 9750 before wheat harvest this year because the price right. We were not really looking to buy, but could not pass on the deal we got. We finished this year wheat crop but not without troubles. We had several fuel issues but hopefully we have all of those corrected. Note to self...when you tell your hired hard to blow out the radiator make sure he blows out the inter cooler as well. We managed to get all the codes cleared except for one. I wore out my cell phone with the dealer here and never got a definite answer on one code. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The code is:

u13

I would like to know what it is, what we need to do to fix it, and how to clear it. This is the only one that we could not resolve. Thanks for any help

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
Machine displays DTCs listed for the U13 controller.
Common U13 codes are U13 168.04 and 629.12.
When Univeral Autotrac is installed in combines, the Auto Trac Universal Controller (AUC) displays as U13 on the CAN system, and Ox13 on the Greenstar display. The U13 controller represents issues on the Universal Autotrac system. To find the diagnostic trouble codes for the ATU, refer to the DTCs listed for the SSU controller.
Will look tomorrow for that code for you.

·
Registered
400 Posts
i'm pretty sure that it has to do with setting the receiver position in the display. (height from ground, and distance from fixed axle)

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
SSU 000168.04 — SSU Power (cc# 972) Out Of Range Low
SSU - 168.04 indicates SSU power (cc# 972) out of range low.

Disconnect control unit SSU connector X197.
Measure voltage between control unit SSU connector X197, harness end, cc# 972 (pin L1) and cc# 030 (pin M2).
Is it less than 0.5 VDC?

Disconnect control unit SSU connector X197.

Measure voltage between control unit SSU connector X197, harness end, cc# 972 (pin L1) and frame ground.

Is it 12VDC?

Are you AutoTracing with the combine. If not unhook SSU controler if donot want to use it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts