The Combine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to turn my 9760sts on to move it and turned the key to pretty much directly on instead of waiting a bit and it now has no 12v anywhere nothing's working... fuses checked and back panel relays have also been checked anyone come across somthing similar to where I can start looking now? Cheers

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Clean battery connections first. Check ground wire. I am not a Deere guy but those are the first places. Then if still nothing there could be a circuit breaker that has failed for your ignition. Gleaners have large breakers mounted on frame under the engine that have thrown me for a loop in the past. They are like 80 amp. Not sure if Deere would use the same idea.

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Had a mouse in the roof of my 9860. It somehow shorted out the “CB” antenna. Had no power anywhere in the cab. Unhooked the UHF radio (CB) and everything worked.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I agree on the ground. There is a ground wire just above the battery box that bolts to the frame. I have seen that one come loose three times in my years as a Deere tech.
Also do you have any exterior lights? If you do I’d. Heck the connections on the right side of the cab.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For anyone wondering or comes across this thread... I had a big HD Isolator switch on the header... turned out to the issue replaces and it worked like a treat

1 - 7 of 7 Posts