The Combine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI, just wonderin what the bushel per hour capacity of the 9770 is rated at from the factory.

Thanks, Matt

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
um... for some reason the 4500bph sticks out as the clean grain capacity but I could be wrong. It's on the Deere site under the 2010 highlites I believe.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Alex,

is the 4500 b/ph based on the total of about 8 9770 Combine's in the same paddock, harvesting at the same time ?

·
Registered
94 Posts
The clean grain elevator on teh 9770 is 92 BPM but I would say you can push 3000-3500 bpm through the machine efficiently. I think the 9870 is around 4500 BPM.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I think this thread should be started again, as i think one person is talking about machine thru-put capacity and the other is talking about clean grain elevator capacity.....either way every ones figures are b......t

·
Registered
67 Posts
Your right it would be a sight to see Dragoguy. Thats where all the confusion is mate there is talk of b/pm and b/ph.

Merry Christmas

·
Registered
590 Posts
To answer Casefarmer2588's questions,

If the trucks each held 1000 bushels, then it would take 180 trucks per hour assuming it took one hour for them to empty and return.

·
Registered
28 Posts
dragoguy if we push out machines fast than that our losses would be tremendous.I would be working at jiffy lube cause our operation would be **** up. you seem to have all the smart coments but you don't have alot of useful info.

·
Registered
67 Posts
@Deerefever,
No offence taken mate, but it seems you have. I have read thru the posts and i can't see anywhere where anyone is "Bashing" or starting a "Colour War" against Deere, it is simply just having a few light hearted jabs at a couple of typing errors.
And by the way i do hope you get your John Deere toy Tractor in your Christmas Stocking this year and NOT a piece of coal!!!!!

Merry Christmas

·
Registered
961 Posts
wouldnt mind workin there myself.
just sayin, according to other machines i've run and seen your machine must have a few issues

1 - 20 of 28 Posts