The Combine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Unless someone has a used one they are willing to turn loose of you are probably looking at new. Deere tends to keep a pretty tight grip on their pubs.

·
Registered
683 Posts
They are 100% free to view online, they even have a mobile app specifically for the parts book.
Good point. I had forgotten about this. Around here we don't have cell phone coverage or high speed internet so its a paper manual or nothing (I hate the CD ones, personal preference only).

·
Registered
778 Posts
They are 100% free to view online, they even have a mobile app specifically for the parts book.
Fairly easy to navigate on a decent smart phone. I often look up parts in the field. Not sure about other dealers but local one is setup so I can check inventory of all their stores and place an order. Can also place a comment to leave it outside or transfer from another location, whatever. Really good system and makes things very easy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.