The Combine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats everybody elses top speed on their non pro-drive 9870? mines 17.4 mph, kinda slow compared to a 9770 at 22mph. Also how fast will the pro drives run down the road?

·
Registered
400 Posts
non-prodrive 9870 should be the same as the 9770

do they travel the same speed with different cornerpost readings? or is it actually going that much slower, it could be just the wrong tire size in the computer

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its actually going that slow, verified by the greenstar and the 97s leaving me miles back in the dust. Its has the 800r38/70s. Where do adjust the cable, right under the console?

·
Registered
400 Posts
does it have the cable? or is it a harvestsmart machine?

the cable can be adjusted slightly under the armrest console, or back on the hydro pump

·
Registered
125 Posts
OKay, but with those type of tires...800/70 R38s, the setting I'm thinking of would make it drive too fast if set wrong, so that's definitely not your problem. Still could be another cable adjustment, but not the one for tire size. If you have Harvestsmart or Prodrive(w/harvestsmart comes with Prodrive) You have no cable so could be an electronic calibration to perform

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I adjusted under the console the other day and picked up 1 mph in second gear, havent had a chance to really open it up on the road yet. If its still not there (22mph) I'll look at the hydro.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts