The Combine Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,948 Posts
Love the cab if i can ever figure out cebis. This thing screams touch screen.
There are instructional videos on how to use cebis, plus a little field time and you will figure it out.

I'm sure somewhere in my posting history I was of the opinion that Claas should have touch screen like other mfr's, but after running one I definitely feel otherwise. The buttons and dials are far superior for the operation of the controls and have a very good feel to them. Once familiar you can make settings without even looking, can't do that with a touch screen!

·
Super Moderator
2,507 Posts
I'm sure somewhere in my posting history I was of the opinion that Claas should have touch screen like other mfr's, but after running one I definitely feel otherwise. The buttons and dials are far superior for the operation of the controls and have a very good feel to them. Once familiar you can make settings without even looking, can't do that with a touch screen!
Depends how Claas executes it.
I suspect a sneak preview is on Claas’ Tucano model:

https://www.claas.co.uk/blueprint/servlet/blob/1859916/ff3385d00a2c367d19bf0e397512e7d2/356152-23-dataRaw.pdf

Brochure page 71 rounds up all 3 ways setting on touch screen can be accomplished, touch, hydro handle scroll buttons, and the good old scroll button and most important, the escape button remains!
Seems Claas wants to appease both touch screen wishers as well as us old CEBIS aficionados. That is good marketing in a transitional stage.

I really like the direct set function buttons!

41 - 44 of 44 Posts