The Combine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just wondering if anybody has had any experience with A&L grain carts? I see that they were made in Oklahoma, but didnt find anything on the web about them. Does anyone support their parts? Thanks!

·
Registered
435 Posts
have 2 neighbors that had A&L carts. said they were good carts till something went wrong, then good luck. I'm not sure what breaks on carts, as my Parker 710 with scales has been on my farm for over 13 years, and it has never broke anything (ok, last year I broke a rim, but I don't really blame that on the cart....). both neighbors broke axles and couldn't locate anyone with axle parts, so they had a machine shop make one. I think the carts are ok, but parts changed lots through the years and hard to find them now.

·
Registered
10 Posts
They were bought by Agco and have the same parts as a sunflower the gear boxes look identical.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I wouldn't recommend one. Harvester I worked for bought a new one and every moving part on it broke in one season. This was in the early 2000s.

Never seen anyone buy a part (except worn augers) on a single auger Brent. That's my recommendation.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks ! We will be taking your advice on this. We are looking more at name brand carts now, instead of sketchy budget brands.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts