The Combine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Montana Farm

If interested please call. We are a farm only not a harvest crew. See ad below on combine forum. Would you think about just one or two people caming to work with us?

I am just now trying to fill out visa info go a young man from New Zealand.

406 590 1138 cell

montanagary

Gary Arnst
1905 Valier Hwy
Valier Mt 59486

[email protected]

·
Registered
411 Posts
If he pulls your visa you must be gone from the states within 2 weeks , the farmer is the one who has the h2a visa not you . You can work for another man AS long AS HE has h2a visas for YOU. You cannot go off an work somewhere else on another mans visa, it is not yours.

·
Registered
581 Posts
X2 . You can apply to get it change, but make sure you do that before you move... I spent 7 days in El Paso, TX deportation center because of that...
Althou, when I got out, I got a laywer, made a application and then stretch it out so tha by the time I left it still wasn't done, but once the application is filed, you can basically work for anyone until it is done.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
if you have H2A you must be assigned to an employer, as Panhandle rightly says you cannot work for just anyone, you have to work for the named company on the H2A (i-797) papers ?

So why are you looking for work, you should have work to go to ?

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
How is he not honoring his contract?

I could probably be talked into hiring all three of you if I felt your desire to leave was just and we could get the paperwork figured out so both you fellas and I wouldn't be in trouble...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts