The Combine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first day with a 70 series today, and couldn't get the yield monitor to read, i reset the record stop height few times, but no it wouldn't record the acres done, or the instant yield. it did keep a total Lb for the field, but no acres. i did have an older 914 head on, did that make the difference?
also, i am not familiar with the machine adjustments, when i try to slow the fan down, it won't let me put the target below 620, but when i do it at half throttle, it doesn't give me a target rpm, and i slow it down all way, and it stays at 400 (with slow speed pulley), but i am aiming for about 300. any ideas for either of these two issues?

·
Administrator
723 Posts
if you don't have the lankota kit to convert the header to single point (which I presume you do), you have to add pins in the harness to make it recognize it's a header hooked up to it.

I believe the lowest for the fan is 620, but i'm sure there is an address in the system you can change to get lower.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there is landkota kit on it, but i there is no electric plug,,, i will have to search for that dummy plug, and see if that helps.
thanks

·
Registered
589 Posts
I had a problem with the recording on my gs2 on my 1660. With the software update, the gs2 uses swath control to cut recording on and off. Once I raised the header up to turn and the recording stopped, then set it down to cut again and the recording did not start again, even when I was in a place that had not been harvested. The solution I found was to turn swath control off(least accurate) or adjust header recording stop to 3 seconds and make sure I didn't raise the header long enough to manually stop recording when turning. Hope this helps

1 - 4 of 4 Posts