The Combine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new to me 7088 with pro 600 and receiver (not sure which model). I would like to add guidance to this setup using the components I have. What all do I need to complete this job?

·
Ooohhh Deere
1,823 Posts
It needs a Nav and maybe an unlock code for the receiver to read range point steering.
Can’t quite remember

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Many Midranges (x088, x130, x140) did not come factory with the AutoGuide valves. Check to see if your combine is equipped with the valves first. (Just behind & above left tire on side panel of combine) If not, you are probably better off $$$ going aftermarket for a valve or motor.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Would that be the large aluminum block with various hydraulic hoses running in and out of it, behind the door to access the hopper sampler hole?

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
No, thats your main function block. Auger swing, reel, that sorta stuff.

You are looking for a small block that sits below that. See pic.

Also needed are the NAV (front wall of grain tank behind right side access door), the steering wheel encoder, rear axle sensor, and probably some other stuff.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don’t seem to have that block. I also don’t have the Nav control box. I’m guessing this is going to be costly if I want to use the Pro 600 and receiver I have on the combine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts