The Combine Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After finding out from an earlier posting that I don’t have a autoguidance ready machine (thanks to the posters in that thread for the info) I want to see what my options are. Has anyone added an aftermarket guidance system that utilized the pro600 and/or the case receiver?

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
No aftermarket system will utilize the pro 600, and most systems will not steer with third-party GPS (it's how they artificially require you to buy into their receiver and their correction subscriptions), although any system can give the pro 600 GPS data for mapping. Whatever system you choose it will require its own screen. If you want to use your existing Case receiver, then your only choice is a Trimble system. Trimble makes the Case NAV controller, but they offer lower-end steering systems that are integrated into the Trimble monitor. For example the 2050, and 750 integrated units, or 350 with an external autosteer controller. See their web site for more info, or a dealer. The Trimble screens can control a variety of steering mechanisms including a steering wheel servo drive, or a hydraulic valve block.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts