The Combine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have an ADX 3430 tow between air cart and have converted the front tank for liquid fertilizer. We have used this for 1000's of acres but the tank finally split. We are replacing it and wondered if anyone has done this? looking at an 1,200 gallons elliptical tank. Thanks for any advice.

·
Ken Adams
1,355 Posts
Can't help with mounting on cart, but only comment would be, I had a tank fail because it did not fit saddle. Have since built three saddles to fit their tanks and haven't had a problem. Sometimes think round cone bottom tanks or a tank that have ribs on bottom to mount on flat surface might be less work to mount.

Would sure like to see pics when you are done!

·
Registered
598 Posts
You aren't planning on putting another OEM type tank on with just the holes in the bottom to be plumbed for liquid? Did it crack through some of the mounting holes or just through a corner? We have been having issues with our leaky front tank also on our 3430 tank.

I have also wanted to just have a solid area to be able to mount an aftermarket tank to hold liquid fertilizer on the cart in front of the dry tanks. A 1,000 gallon tank would be a lot less capacity than what the OEM front tank offered.

According to the dealer a new tank specifically made for liquid is coming out soon but not sure if it will fit in the existing carts yet.

I also hope to hear more about your update.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.