The Combine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am studying trailers to add to our harvesting fleet. Does anybody have experience with the aero chain trailer? It is the fiberglass side chain floor trailer made by aeroswint. I have never heard bad things about the company, but please do not hold back. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
4 Posts
A little expensive but very well built and easy to clean up. I don't like how high the solid part of the sides need to be compared to the steel trailers. It's not a huge issue just easier to open fields and see how full the box is when it's next to you. I've never been impressed with Frankie's wiring harness but hasn't caused issues. Sides bow out when loaded on our 36'ers but always go back to normal when empty. I think it is around 2000lbs lighter than my steel trailers. Value of that after a year? I think you would be very happy with the trailer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Bought a steelchain from them a few years ago. They had the chain set so **** tight from the factory, I even loosened it quite a bit and still it ruined the plastic bushings up front and broke the chain pretty quick like. I like the trailer itself but Frankie pissed me off over that deal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.