The Combine Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really not happy with the picture quality of our Voyager cameras and monitor.For anything but close-up the picture is very grainy and just outright crappy. Has anyone used both Voyager and say AgCam or Cab Cam to know if either of the latter is better? The Voyager is very popular around here, Deere dealer, CaseIH and New Holland all handle them.We would really like something better for combine and air drill.Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Main use we have is in the canola bin on aircart so we can seed right down to the last bit without stopping and looking in the tank all the time. We haven't had a camera setup yet that you could see in there worth a darn, and these ones aren't exactly cheap either. Would gladly step up and pay more for something better than the Voyager.Redline, your picture looks decent, is there a brand name on the monitor anywhere?

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you are looking at CabCams, check with me first. I sell the same systems, and I have a great deal on for harvest right now!

-4 Weatherproof cameras with infared night vision.
-FREE cable up to 60ft/ each camera! (cable is a lot cheaper than competition)
-quad touchscreen monitor

Only $750, but this deal ends August 8th! So get them before you start combining.

Email me at [email protected]

I am based out of West Central Saskatchewan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.