The Combine Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 590r set up with autopilot from the factory. My question is can I get the Integra monitor and paradyme system to just plug in to the claas autopilot and work with the button on the hydro handle. I have ag leader harnesses to make it just bypass everything and work alone. But then the button wouldnt do anything. Its not a big deal but could be cheaper if I dont need all the new harnesses. Thanks

·
Registered
190 Posts
Yes, the agleader is only compatible with 7xx autopilot. There is a way to do it using VT and Riechardt. I am not sure where you are located but maybe I can help, send me an email and I will see what I can do if that is something that interests you.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No oil?

How exactly does the factory autopilot block get oil? Does a solenoid activate the oil flow to the block? I have a Ag Leader unit hooked directly to the left and right steering solenoids on the factory autopilot block as shown in the pictures. When I manually activate the solenoids it clicks but doesnt steer at all. Thats why I wonder if maybe there is no oil flow to the steering block. Also what does the screw in the picture do? Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
982 Posts
The screw in the picture is called the pressure relief bolt. It i used to drain the pressure off from the accumulator before opening up the system. If it has been played with its possible that pressure supplied to the block is just dumping back to tank and therefore not able to turn the wheels. Oil to the block comes from the pump goes to the main valve block then to the valve block that controls your concave clearance, straw chopper, and unload auger swing and then goes to the autopilot valve so basically as long as the pump is turning (engine running) you should have oil coming to the autopilot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.