The Combine Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AGCO Corporation has announced a new Customer Service Center that will help get your questions answered. They still recommend working with your local dealer or will be referred to or become laision with your local dealer to resolve concerns. But it also will help you get answers on new products, service, parts, or anything else related to AGCO Corporation and all it's brands. This is your single point contact and was set up to help you the customer get your questions and concerns answered and taken care of.

Phone: 877-525-4384
Email: [email protected]
Mail: AGCO Answers
PO Box 20024
Bloomington, MN 55420

·
Registered
293 Posts
That is awesome! Agco is a good company to do business with i'm excited now that we have this resource. How might I get on a tour to visit the Agco plant in Hesston?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you local dealer contact Hesston, they can arrange tours. We send customers all the time. Very, Very interesting and modern facility. They not only build equipment but build alot of the components and parts there too. Heck try calling AGCO Answers they can probably get you set up to visit and tour Hesston Factory. That's what the service is for to answer any question you may have.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Quote:Dear Sam,

Thank you for the interest shown in AGCO, and your use of the new AGCO Answers Customers Service.

It realy pleases us that you have taken the time and interest to use this facility.

Now to your questions.

Will we see the new Massey 8690 released in Oliver colors?? Sorry Sam, got us there but sadly no chance.

Will the company change it's name to Allis Chalmers?? Again, sorry Sam.

And what about Massey Combines being rebagdes as White's?? Again, sorry Sam.

All the best Martin

(PS thanks for the tine or yellow paint!

·
Banned
469 Posts
Tellarian

You forgot in your quote:

AGCO would like to provide you will a complementary 1/16 scale Massey Ferguson 8690. We would also like to offer you a gift certificate for model paint at Toys-R-US. It is our wish, you and your complementary toy and paint make the tractor whichever brand your heart desires. We also encourage customers like yourself to continue to repaint & rebadge this toy as needed. We encourage you to field test your tractor in your garden/farm. Make sure to fully document your research notes so they are can be easily translated into multiple languages. AGCO believes without a doubt that without your infinite wisdom and creative expression that AGCO most certainly would fail miserably. Please don't forget to post your latest concepts. AGCO engineers sometimes lack your narrow minded genius entrepreneur gardening ways.

Masseypride

·
Banned
469 Posts
Gleanerf2fan, aka Sam Heavner

What no
in your response. O.K. maybe its a little over the top. We are just poking at you. You don't need to go off the deep end and threaten anyone. Just laugh it up and go on. Life is a little to short for that.

Sincerely

Masseypride

·
Registered
2 Posts
Massey Ferguson nightmare

AGCO Answers does not work. I have contacted Agco Answers 3 times this summer with no response. Correction. I have called 3 times and have had 3 letters sent by attorney.

·
Registered
2 Posts
AGCO Answers does not work. I have contacted Agco Answers 3 times this summer with no response. Correction. I have called 3 times and have had 3 letters sent by attorney.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
I think we need all the details. Attorneys don't usually reply to everyday questions. Might be a little more going on here than a simple breakdown.

·
Registered
217 Posts
A bit off topic but speaking of current brands vs formers brands, I'm really surprised at the big shift AGCO is making to pushing the Fendt line so hard now. Went to Husker Harvest Days last week and the lot was full of Fendt tractors and they haven't had a Fendt tractor at that show in nearly 20 years. The last 8-10 years they've always been heavy on Challenger tractors at that show. Only one tracked Challenger there this year and 2-3 Masseys. And there hasn't been a Massey combine at the show in about 3 years. Fendt is taking over...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts