The Combine Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well.....The farm show was a good time...Case had a nice site and while at the case booth i was talking with there AFS rep's and they told me to stop by the agleader booth with some questions i had on hand.

I brought a usb drive with some soil sampling data i have been trying to get on there program.

So I went over and was looking at the desktop in the display booth and a guy (wish i had his name) with a white shirt (around 11:30 ish saturday) asked if he could help me

I said well ive been haveing some problems getting this soil data loaded in your program..but im useing the case version.

Oh he says...IM sorry i can't help you

its the same program...but with a case badge on it...(just ask either company) i said.

Yes but sir i'll never field a question on a case ih program issue..

Oh really????? Well needless to say after our boss who took us there said well i'll never buy agleader that's for sure

and after i said Thanks alot ya prick we were off

So Congrats Agleader for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say we will never buy AGLEADER

Us farmer's are kinda stubborn but its true.....

we will never buy agleader and thats a bunch of crap how we were treated.

Needless to say i went back to the case booth and they weren't very happy and one of them even tried to help me out....even thou she didn't have alot of experience with the soil sample data

She did take the data with her and took my name/number/email and said she will call me soon and hopefully help me out

Farm works's head guy Scott Rubsman (sorry on spelling) went out of his way to take the data load it in his lap top and help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone had a good time at the farm show and did anyone else have any mishaps???

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also a side note.....in a week or so...Agleader's Tech support will take over Case's tech support (or there getting combined)

·
Registered
122 Posts
It sounds to me like you should be angry with the Case IH guy because he couldnt help you. Maybe they shouldn't sell products that they know nothing about.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well both reps were just mainly there showing off the light bar's and several of there other products.

And they know that program very well when it comes to harvest and planting data...

Besides thats off topic

Hey atleast they tried to help!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Quote:Well both reps were just mainly there showing off the light bar's and several of there other products.

And they know that program very well when it comes to harvest and planting data...

Besides thats off topic

Hey atleast they tried to help!!!!!!!!

You don't want an equipment manufacturer, or their dealers providing software support anyway. Leave it to the pros! Ag Leader assuming the responsibility for the support of CaseIH's mapping software will ensure accuracy and efficiency, which will translate to greater customer satisfaction for the product(s).

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well ive dealt with case afs tech support a few times and they were helpfull

I guess i'll be fine with them turning over there tech support

They just need to replace there salesmen

·
Registered
922 Posts
I just went to a class that Ag Leader software class & I asked the Tech that I heard that they were taking over case tech support. He said as far as he knew defenitly not . He also stated that it would be very hard for them to do so because even though they have in some case the excact same box there are difference within that there setups. I then talked to my Case parts man who just came back from case school and he stated that case is switching there tech support he couldn't remember who to but it was not Ag Leader but they were subing it out to some one. Personally I have been very pleased with Ag Leader tech support. each to his own................

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah when it comes to the new program....i was told by the case afs reps the call would go to agleader...

heck maybe there assuming it will.....it makes sence considering well its basically the same program

either way i could care less if the salesman would have actually tried to sell me his freaking product i probably would have bought his version if it worked

im very happy with farm works...i just love the case afs software for harvest data and would like to have my soil sample data on there as well.

Its just a nice simple program.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts