The Combine Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Here's today's video meeting. I will be posting a sign up for Wiki update likely a Google form. We are going to do a complete English update of the Wiki so that the documentation is in line with what is actually taking place.

14:09 From Wilbert Talen : PCB boards missing encoder connection?
16:48 From Wilbert Talen : Austrian suppliers of BNO55
19:54 From Wilbert Talen : Ardu simple pro
23:49 From Wilbert Talen : Save NTRIP settings
24:34 From Wilbert Talen : Setting up steering
26:17 From Wilbert Talen : Field boundaries.
27:11 From Wilbert Talen : Version numbers.
28:54 From Wilbert Talen : Steering sliders
30:26 From Andreas Ortner : sorry run out of battery
35:52 From Wilbert Talen : Defaults depending on what your steering set up is
36:17 From Wilbert Talen : Headland features requested
39:00 From Richard : Tramline requested anchored to Field boundary so it can be between AB lines
46:28 From Wilbert Talen : Field selection based on location

·
Registered
32 Posts
Watched the meeting right after you put up. I have my board made up and am working on the steering motor bracketing. RTK will be the last step.

As far as the new documentation goes I would be willing to give feed back on it from the eyes of a complete newbie. I'm hoping to have the hardware done soon so then I will be starting on the software side. If this would be of any help?

I posted a write up on assembling the PCB but I think I posed it in a diff thread. I'll attach again here. (have to do it in next post as it's on other computer) Use it (or any parts) if you think it any good.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Watched the meeting right after you put up. I have my board made up and am working on the steering motor bracketing. RTK will be the last step.

As far as the new documentation goes I would be willing to give feed back on it from the eyes of a complete newbie. I'm hoping to have the hardware done soon so then I will be starting on the software side. If this would be of any help?

I posted a write up on assembling the PCB but I think I posed it in a diff thread. I'll attach again here. (have to do it in next post as it's on other computer) Use it (or any parts) if you think it any good.
Thanks Ray,

This would be very valuable. I feel like some times I can't see the forest for the trees so I'm even having trouble trying to think how the wiki should best be organized. Stay tuned and please post what you have right to the wiki. Sign up coming...

21 - 24 of 24 Posts